Thursday 28 November 2013

Postcards from Penguin

Postcards from Penguin is a collection of 100 iconic book covers throughout the history of the Publishers. Th

bookandacuppa, book and a cuppa, book & a cuppa, postcards from penguin, book covers, literary, home decoration, decor, ideas, fun, book lover, iconic design

They are great to send to friends or to use as room decoration. It's fun to leaf through the designs and see what ones you've read or find titles that are particularly suited to your character. I think these three sum me up pretty accurately!

bookandacuppa, book and a cuppa, book & a cuppa, postcards from penguin, book covers, literary, home decoration, decor, ideas, fun, book lover, iconic design

Once I find the perfect frame I'm going to make a collage to hang above my bed- I'll post the results when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment