Friday 31 January 2014

what I've read this month

I've decided to keep a list of all the book I read (but not necessarily bloged about/reviewed)  this coming year. Partly because I think it will be a nice thing to reflect on at the end of the year, and secondly because it will help me stick to the reading resolutions I've made.

So here's a round up of my first month (click the link to read my reviews):
  1. Flappers, Judith Mackrell
  2. The Cuckoo's Calling, Robert Gailbraith (J.K Rowling)
  3. The Goldfinch, Donna Tartt
  4. Boudica: Dreaming the Eagle, Manda Scott
  5. Empire: The Gates of Rome, Conn Iggulden
  6. Holy Warrior, Angus Donald
  7. Moon over Soho, Ben Aaronovitch
  8. The Little Coffee Shop of  Kabul,  Deborah Rodriguez
  9. Dark Places, Gillian Flynn (by the same author as Gone Girl)
  10. The Twelve, Justin Cronin (sequel to The Passage)  
  11. Wolf Hall, Hilary Mantel
The worst book of the bunch was undoubtedly The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul, my favourite The Goldfinch with Boudica: Dreaming the Eagle a close second.  

No comments:

Post a Comment