|George Orwell, Animal Farm|
The t-shirts retail for £29.90, which is quite responsible considering that they only produced in small runs. Also at the moment they're doing a really good deal of 3 mystery t-shirts for £44.8
If these aren't your style, but you still fancy some novel clobber, have a browse on these sites:-
- TruffleShuffle: for Roald Dahl, Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter t-shirts and hoodies
- Out of Print Clothing: literature related apparel, bags and accessories- I can't decide if my favourite is the 1984 t-shirt, or the Great Gatsby jumper. If you want to buy Out of Print Clothing in the UK have a look on amazon
- The Literary Gift Company: so many great titles to choose from, including children and adults books
- Litograph: These are really clever, the entire book it printed on the t-shirt with an illustration. For example Bullfinch's mythology is illustrated with a picture of Medusa.
- Skreened: 'I party with Jay Gatsby' is my favourite t-shirt slogan, they also have Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mocking Bird and The Perks of Being a Wallflower items.
- Red Molotov. This Atticus Finch one is my favourite.
- Rupert and Buckley. This t-shirts include funny literary puns, 'Annoy me and you'll get the Bronte of my sisters', 'I'm no plain Jane I'm Austentatious!