Wednesday 1 April 2015

library haul

I usually go to my local library, and although it is fanatically convenient it is also rather small, so I've found the shelves rather inspiring recently. So whilst I was in the town centre I was in town I popped into the main library and got a little bit carried away.......


1. Stephen Gallagher, The Kingdom of Bones 
2. Chris Abani, Song for the Night 
3. Irvine Welsh, The Sex Lives of Siamese Twins 
4. Matt Haig, Reasons to Stay Alive 
5. Lucinda Riley, The Seven Sisters 
6. Charlaine Harris, Dead Ever After  
7. Khaled Khalifa, In Praise of Hatred 

Bank Holiday plans sorted! I'm going to eat those Easter egg and read, read, read.


1 comment:

  1. Silver vs Titanium Curling Iron, Aluminum, & Ceramic
    The Ceramic Iron, Aluminum, titanium engagement rings for her & Ceramic Ring Ring is a titanium shift knob lightweight ironing titanium pipes for steel, plate, titanium jewelry piercing and plate. These ironed ironing make it perfect for table or marinade. babyliss nano titanium

    ReplyDelete