Another good thing about these cookies, is that they can be gluten-free, as gluten-free peanut butter is available. They are also really simple to bake.
|Peanut & Chocolate Cookies|
- 250g peanut butter (I prefer crunchy, as I like the nutty texture, but smooth is fine)
- 140g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs (beaten)
- 150g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix the sugar, peanut butter, eggs and chocolate chips altogether in a large bowl
- Dollop a tablespoon of the mixture in a rough circle onto a baking tray to form the cookies. They will expand in the oven so leave spaces in between. You should end up with 10-15 cookies
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden.