1. Doubleplusgood necklace, quoted from Nineteen Eighty-Four, £28.00, sold here
2. Bookish....and proud of it notebook, £7.99, sold here
3. Old Junk, Penguin Notebook, £8.99, sold here
4. Roland Dahl Matilda t-shirt, £19.99, sold here
5. Game of Thrones, Westeros leggings, $85.00 AUD, sold here
Possibly over-priced (and I'm not totally sure I could pull these off) but as a huge GoT fan I had to include these snazzy Black Milk leggings. The print also comes in a dress.
6. From small seeds necklace, £20.00, sold here
7. Personalised Penguin Kindle Cover, £19.99, sold here
This is so cool! You could use the details of your fave book, but I think I would be tempted to use my own name as the author, or is that a bit sad? I really love the classic penguin design, when I went to a charity shop I had to really resist buying a bulk lot of these orange and white books, but as I didn't actually want to read any of them it felt a bit fake.
If you want to find my previous gift ideas see here:
- presents for readers
- presents for tea-drinkers
- presents for writers
- presents for potterheads
- presents for feminists
Or if you are on a budget or fancy giving a home-made present, check out my DIY ideas here:-
|framed penguin postcards|
I'm off to enjoy my day!