Tuesday 2 December 2014

Bookity

With Christmas coming up (hey, it's officially December, it's ok to talk about it now) I thought I'd start giving you some gift ideas for your bibliophile friend.

I was given this bracelet for my birthday by my smallest sister- but this is the first time I'm showing it off on the blog.
 

Bookity, Haruki Murakami, jewellery, handmade, gift, present, Christmas, idea, for readers, for book lovers, for bibliophiles, review, picture, bracelet, up-cycled
It is available on etsy  and The Literary Gift Company. It designed by Bookity, who makes handmade jewellery from damaged books.

Bookity, Haruki Murakami, jewellery, handmade, gift, present, Christmas, idea, for readers, for book lovers, for bibliophiles, review, picture, bracelet, up-cycled
My particular bracelet is made from Kafka of The Shore by Haruki  Murakami. I'm a big fan of his work, read my reviews of The Underground  and  Tsukuri Tasaki and His Years of Pilgrimage. There are plenty of other authors to choose from including Tolkien, Austen and Agatha Christie.  

The bracelet feels tactile, the inside is smooth. The only downside is, that the clasp is non-adjustable.  

Bookity, Haruki Murakami, jewellery, handmade, gift, present, Christmas, idea, for readers, for book lovers, for bibliophiles, review, picture, bracelet, up-cycled

P.s Happy Birthday to my big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment